This series is centered around the monthly updates of different OLEVNs being developed with an emphasis on romance or if the protagonist(s) is/are female. Otome games in development or that have been released will also be mentioned, but as a secondary focus. Due to the abundance of the mobile games and blogs that already follow their releases, I will only mention new mobile games releases.
Take a look around and hopefully you find something the piques your interest!
- Lake of Voices has launched their Kickstarter.
- Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms has been announced for a March 2018 release date. The PC version is slated for Spring 2018 as well.
- Code: Realize for the Vita and PS4 has been announced for March 2018 as well. Both will have an LE version.
- The Golden Hour Kickstarter is slated for February 2018.
- Cardinal Cross has been announced for a release date of May 2018.
- Voltage Inc announced that all stand alone app will be removed by the end of 2018.
- Sake Visual is looking for some artists.
- The demo for Snowdrop has been released.
- The Tail Makes The Fox is now available on Steam
- Uta no Prince-same Shinning Live! was released on both Apple and Android.
- Ray’s Route has been released on Mystic Messenger.
- Ambition: A Minuet in Power is up for preorder on Backerkit
- The Arcana has a new update.
- Destiny Fails Us has been updated.
- Infurubia is making progress
- Operation: Future Domination is making progress as well.
- Women of Xal is making huge progress
- Changeling in making progress in several areas
- As We Know It is making progress with the GUI
- The Wayhaven Chronicles is making steady progress
- Dead Wishes is making route progress but pushing back their Kickstarter date.
- They are also showing off new character designs.
- Royal Wedding Quest is going through some changes and has set up a survey.
- Some setbacks are pushing back Grand Old Academy
- An update for Romanin’ Dudes has appeared from the creator.
- LegendEx Games is making progress on their two projects, Secrets Untold and Snowdrop
- Up Til the End is making steady sprite progress
- Chronotopia is making steady progress in writing and art.
- Cinderella Phenomenon Evermore is showing off its character designs, GUI, and contest winners.
- Zodiac Axis is showing some of the background stuff of the game.
- They also have a new artist for their CGs.
- The Masquerade Killer is going through some changes.
- Sweet Elite is teasing its upcoming demo.
- Prank Masters is showing off its chibi designs.
- XOXO Blood Droplets is showing off new character and parts of the game.
- Reine Works is making a game with the help of those who give to the Patreon.
- Red Wolf Hiding is showing off some GUI screenshots and potential concepts.
- Fujiwara Bittersweet is moving forward.
- Xand Arts is showing some art of its game, Love Ritual.
- Ebon Light is getting ready for its release.
- Violent Feature is currently working on two games, Sounds of Verity and Let’s Not Be Friends.
- Angelique: Tenkuu no Requiem Ruby Party Interview Translation || Anne translated an interview from the first developer of otome games, Ruby Party and their game Angelique.
[Mobile] Quick look at… LibraryCross∞ – Mini Review || Billy looks in to the new mobile game from Otomate and how it brings all their games together.
Charade Maniacs ~Introduction~ || Rie translates the information in regards to one of Otomate’s upcoming titles.
Otome Debates: Localization || Naja looks into one of the hotter topics when it comes to translating otome game and her opinion on it.
THOSE ARE THE UPDATES FOR THE MONTH AND I HOPE YOU FOUND SOMETHING YOU MIGHT ENJOY! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS NEW SERIES. ALSO IF YOU SEE ANY MISSING GAMES OR NEWS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!